Selasa, 19 Januari 2010

SHORT STORY

It's Only Dream

I was very surprised when i got my self in a room. Full of white colour everywhere. The fragrant of jasmines became sharper and sharper stabbed my nose. I tried to look all side the room. I felt astonish looking at thousands of jasmines strewed the room. On the bed,floor,in every single side of the room were fulfilled by the jasmines fragrant. The mirror was decorated by jasmines too.
"Is it mine?" i said slowly. Yeah,that mirror was a gift from my mother. When i looked it well,i realized that it was my bedroom. I believed a hundred percent though this room was different. I walked to a mirror and standing for a moment. I was very surprised! Is it me? I thought.
There,on the tension of the mirror,i looked very beautiful and charming.
It was really made me happy. And there i just` realized that i was wearing a very beautiful white gown,completed by a pair of glass shoes like a cinderella.
Suddenly,i heard someone knocking out the door. When the door opened, something made me more surprised. I looked some beautiful women with a beautiful gown too,waiting for me.
One of them helped me to walk,and after i saw her carefully,i knew she was my mother. And the other women accompanied me behind while carrying a bouquet of jasmines. Actually,what happened here? asked my heart. I walked straight elegantly. My father was also beside me. Helping me downed the stairs step by step. If it was my home,it meant i was walking to a livingroom.
Suddenly,the livingroom looked like approached me. Or...i was going to approached it?
And there,at the last stair i looked a man back me up. He was wearing a white suit too.
"Dear,today is your wedding. Go there and come to your husband!"said my mother slowly.
"Marry...?asked me surprisingly.
"But i...i..."
My mother smilled sweetly and turned her head to the man.
Vexedly,i went to the tall man who looked very strong with his white suit. And when he turned his body...
"Oh,my God!!! Is he Jonas Rivano???"yelled my heart.
Yeah,i believed that he was Jonas Rivano,my favorite actor.
Is it right that he will marry me?Is it right that he will become my husband?
Wooow...is it true???i yelled happily.
He smilled sweetly looking at me while lengthen his hand.
My heart beat fast when i tried to replied lengthen my hand to hold him. But why,there's a far distance between me and him?
Suddenly,he got farther and farther from me. I couldn't hold his hand.
"Jonaaaaas...Jonaaaaaaas..."i called his name until...
Duk!!!
"Ouchh"i felt a pain in my head. When i opened my eyes,i was under my bed. I tried to look arround and there was no white room,no jasmines,my gown,my glass shoes,and Jonas?Everything were dissapear.
But there was a room,with lotsof magazines and many kinds of books scattered it. Finally,i knew i just dreamt.Oh,my God...poor me...

by:Rieca anggraeni

1 komentar:

  1. it's the first time for me write a short story in english. so,i wait for the correction and critic...

    BalasHapus